What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The missing link that the DJ community has been searching for to make the step from learning to mix, to getting gigs
- Learn how to go from being a beginner DJ that has never touched decks in his life, to being able to beatmatch and mix FLAWLESSLY within a few short weeks
- Discover a proven, step-by-step plan to get you to STOP struggling with Beatmatching and to get you mixing in the fastest amount of time humanly possible
- Know how to use every type of DJ Gear on the market so you can mix confidently no matter what DJ equipment you’re faced when playing gigs
- Find out the single most effective way to get your mixes tight so promoters and other DJs will be BEGGING you to play their parties
- Learn the superstar DJ mixing tricks that are not only easy to perform but also BLOW AWAY any crowd you are playing for
- Scratching skills so you can scratch while you mix and WOW any dance floor… People freak out over scratching
- Superstar DJ mixing tricks that are not only easy to perform but also BLOW AWAY any crowd you are playing for.
- Discover how to mix your FAVORITE tracks so that they blend perfectly together to create a beautiful new song
- How to play any genre or sub-genre of electronic music so you can be a versatile Dj and get more gigs.
- What you’re currently doing with your mixes that sabotages any chance of you ever getting big gigs.
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Pro DJ Mixing: Quick and Easy scores 71.74/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.howtodjfast.com/cb/prodjmixing.html, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: howtodjfast.com you’ll also be taken through to howtodjfast.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)